Skip to main content

PIC OF MY WIFE PAIGE
NEW PHOTO OF MY WIFE PAIGE...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIBLE VERSES FOR JEFFREY AND PAIGE TO READ... Top Inspirational Bible Verses Jeremiah 29:11  ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Deuteronomy 31:6  ~ Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Proverbs 3:5-6  ~ Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Lamentations 3:22-23  ~ The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Psalm 34:8  ~ Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! Isaiah 41:10  ~ Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 2 Corinthians

MY LOVE FOR MY WIFE PAIGE...

MY SPECIAL LOVE LETTER TO YOU BABY   MY LOVE FOR YOU IS A LOVE THAT WILL LAST FOREVER...A LOVE THAT WILL BE IN YOUR HEART TILL THE DAY YOU DIE...OUR LOVE WILL GROW LIKE A ROSE IN THE GARDEN...LIKE A RED ROSE...THEN I WILL PROPOSE MARRIAGE TO YOU...WE WILL BECOME HUSBAND AND WIFE...WE WILL SAY OUR WEDDING VOWELS... THEN WE WILL SAY I DO TO EACH OTHER...THEN OFF TO OUR HONEYMOON WE GO...I WILL CARRY YOU ACROSS THE THESH HOLE...LAY YOU DOWN ON THE BED... THEN MAKE SWEET PASSIONATE LOVE TO YOU...BY THE FIRE PLACE...THEN WE WILL MAKE LOVE IN THE SHOWER...THEN HAVE A ROMANTIC CANDLE LIGHT DINNER TOGETHER...THEN WE WILL TAKE A LONG ROMANTIC WALK ON THE BEACH HOLDING EACH OTHER VERY TIGHT...THEN WE WILL HAVE WILD KINKY SEX ON THE BEACH UNDER THE MOON LIGHT...THEN BACK TO OUR HOTEL SUITE...WE WILL SLEEP IN EACH OTHERS ARMS ALL NIGHT...THEN WAKE UP AND HAVE A ROMANTIC BREAKFAST TOGETHER ON THE TERRACE OUTSIDE OUR HOTEL ROOM...YES OUR LOVE WILL LAST FOREVER...I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU PAIGE NOW AND
JENS BEST PHOTOS...JEN WITH HER MOTHER PAIGE...